1. Water Drinking adequate water means your skin looks plumper and wrinkles fade.
Drinking makes you go pee where toxins and waste material gets discharged through your urine, instead of through your skin, in the form of acne and breakouts.
Also consume fruits and vegetables which are rich with water content.
2. Beware of Excess Sugar When your blood sugar level is high, the sugar attaches to the proteins in collagen which makes the skin sag. Solution is to watch your excess sugar intake and drink up!
3. Yogurt Greek yogurt is rich in protein. Protein has a firming effect on your skin and it gets rid of fine lines.
4. Pomegranate Antioxidant helps skin care. They fight lines and deliver hydration. Pomegranates are rich with antioxidant polyphenols which fights free radicals and regulate blood flow, thus giving your skin the radiant glow. You can also drink a glass of organic 100% pomegranate juice a day.
5. Kidney Beans Zinc content in kidney beans fights acne. Eat a small portion of it daily to keep you blemish free.
6. Sunflower Seeds High in Vitamin E, sunflower seeds protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
7. Oatmeal Eating a bowl of of it for breakfast keeps your blood sugar level stable. The higher your blood sugar levels are, the more harmful hormones your body makes, and these can give you more wrinkles.
8. Green Tea Green tea is very high in an antioxidant called EGCG which fights inflammation. At least a cup a day.
9. Peppers and Carrots All yellow or orange vegetables have high levels of carotenoids. These are antioxidants that lower the skin’s sensitivity to the sun, and that means fewer crow’s feet.
10. Dark chocolate Dark chocolate of at least 70% cacao is great for hydrating skin and making it firmer. It also contains flavanols, a powerful antioxidant.
11. Almond Milk If you want to cut inflammation, replace dairy with this non-dairy milk in your coffee and recipes.
12. Clock in at least 150 min of exercise per week, including 2 days of strength training, guidelines by the American College of Medicine. A toned body gets rid of cellulites.
13. Do not go on a crash diet as it affects your skin elasticity. Healthy lifestyle for weight management is the best solution. Not only that you are losing the fat weight gradually, you get healthier too!
Fuel up for a natural facelift!
Your diet has a direct impact on your skin. Vitamins and minerals from your food helps your hormones perform optimally resulting in a glowing and smooth skin. Skin aging can be reversed by eating foods that can lower inflammation. Exercise keeps your skin firm and combats cellulite.
Top 13 tips to Beautify Your Skin